I don’t really feel like anything important has occurred or
changed since last week. Yesterday, I started studying for our second term
test. I’m a little worried since I don’t feel as comfortable with the material
as I did for our first tem test. To study, so far, I have been looking at all
the past tutorial problems and quiz questions. I have also been looking over
examples from class in the lecture slides and reading over the course notes to
make sure I understand everything. For out last test, there was a distinct
concept, the well-ordering principle, that I was having a lot of problems with.
This time around, I don’t think that one thing really stands out to me as
something I understand less than everything else. I just find that in general,
I feel less comfortable with all the concepts as a whole than I did for the
first test. I have been finding that all the practice that I have been getting
in tutorials and with the second assignment has been a huge help. I think the
big thing for me to prepare will be to just do more problems to
get more practice.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend and good luck on
the test!
No comments:
Post a Comment