I am so glad that it’s fall break! I definitely need this
time to catch up on work/readings in all of my classes.
I was so stressed leading up to the second term test. Now that it’s done, I think it went pretty well. Like with the first test, I found there was just the right amount of time provided for me to be able to finish both questions and look over my solutions. The proof of correctness question was the one I struggled with the most I think. Luckily, I had spent a lot of time the night before reading over the examples provided in the course notes so I just tried my best to follow the proof outline followed in the notes. I guess I’ll find out if I was on the right track when we get our results back.
Having just finished with both recursive and iterative
proofs of correctness in this class, I am looking forward to starting our next
topic.
I hope everyone enjoys the break!
No comments:
Post a Comment