This week, I am really hoping that I will be able to finish
Assignment 3 by the weekend – or at least a rough draft. For Assignment 2, I
found it really beneficial finishing a rough draft about a week before the due
date and then spending the rest of the time looking it over and asking for any
clarifications that I needed. I have already read over the assignment problems
and looked over the sections of the course notes that are relevant to each
question. I find that doing these assignments is what really consolidates the
concepts we talk about in class. I find the questions to always be more
challenging than the ones discussed in lectures and tutorials and that they
require a lot of thought – in a good way.
Last week, we started learning about finite state automata.
I was actually quite confused in lecture on what a finite state automaton
actually is and what they are used for so I did some additional reading on my
own to clear things up. As always, the tutorials were very helpful.
I hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment