Monday, 26 November 2012

Assignment 3 Again!

Hey everyone!

I can’t believe that the fall semester is almost over. Mostly, I can’t believe that exams are just two weeks away. As planned, I had finished a rough draft of the third assignment this past weekend. Today, I went to office hours to ask for all the clarifications I needed. Like with the second assignment, it was very informative and I found out where I was going wrong for the questions I was struggling with. When I first read through the assignment, I thought that I would have the most trouble with questions on finite state automata as it is our newest topic. However, I found that I actually had the most trouble with the questions requiring proving correctness or termination of iterative programs. I think the reason why is that I have only really had practice proving recursive correctness. During office hours, I asked general questions about the approach to proving iterative correctness so that I could better understand the process involved and apply it to the assignment. I'm glad that the assignment helped me realize what I had not truly understood in the course. Now, I am ready to start writing up a good copy and hopefully start preparing for exams as well.

I hope everyone has a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment