Sunday, 21 October 2012

Lecture and Tutorial


Hey!

So, with three midterms last week, I was really worried about the tutorial quiz for this class. I didn’t have much time to look over the slides from last week’s lecture and did not understand how to do the tutorial problems. On Thursday, before class, I went in not understanding anything and was very stressed out. Fortunately, I found both the lecture and tutorial to be very informative. In fact, I found that after, I felt a lot more comfortable with the topic of time complexity. I think I simply need more practice. After tutorial, I understood how to do all three questions on the tutorial handout and therefore understood how to do the question on the tutorial quiz. Looking at Assignment 2, I feel like I now have a general idea of what I need to do. Unlike with Assignment 1, I plan to give myself plenty of time before the due date to start and work through each question.

I hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment