Hi again!
I am so stressed right now! I have three midterms this
coming week and I feel like I am not prepared for any of them. Also, it seems
like the more I study, the more stressed I become. On the plus side, I felt
that the midterm for this class went well. I thought the difficulty and length
were just right and I was able to finish all three questions with enough time
left over to check my solutions. Before the test, I was having a lot of trouble
with the well-ordering principle, which was worrying me. After looking online
and doing some extra reading, I discovered how it was related to mathematical
induction and complete induction and things became much clearer. Looking back
at all the proofs we had done in class, I was able to see how what we have
proved using mathematical or complete induction, could also be proved using the
principle of well-ordering. Now, I am looking forward to our next topic of time
complexity.
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I cannot
wait until the next one when I will be done with tests for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment